* 3 Hair stations are currently closed to comply with 6 feet distancing regulations
*Barriers have been installed at a hair styling station, shampoo basin, at the manicure desk and 1 at the reception desk.
*Signage has been placed throughout the salon including floors with instructions
*A hygiene station has been created at the front of the salon with hand sanitizer, masks for clients and disinfectant wipes.
*All retail products have been wiped down and disinfected as well as removed all testers
*The salon has been professionally deep cleaned and disinfected
*We have placed a container of “Pre empt” ( hospital grade ) wipes at each station as well as a box of disposable gloves, neck strips, hand sanitizer, 70% alcohol spray, and tissue.
*Staff have been trained and have had a test run of all the new policies and procedures.
*All towels and capes have been freshly laundered for each guest.
*We have made designated times for seniors and high-risk guests
*We have created new service titles in the software to add additional time that is needed for outgrown hair colour as well as posted a chart for guest to know what services they will need to book
*We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting and dedicated a staff member to this task throughout the day. Each station will be disinfected after each guest.
* We have touchless hand washing dispensers at sinks
*We have removed magazine rack and phone charging station, they are currently not available
*We are temporarily suspending the coffee and tea station for guests
*A heppa filter has been added to the salon to maintain air quality
*Additional capes, aprons and disposable and washable towels have been purchased
*Additional supplies that have been stocked.
*When arriving at the salon YOU MUST visit our hygienic station to sanitize your hands, wipe down any personal items. (Please limit the amount of personal Items you bring with you)
*Mask are mandated by our local heath department for both staff and clients. If you are not already wearing one when you arrive we have some available for a small fee. We will do our best to protect the straps of your reusable mask, disposable is ideal.
*Please don’t bring additional guests not having a service done with you to the salon
*Please do not bring your own shopping bag
* Please hand sanitize your hands before using our debit machine. We have tap and touchless payment options.
*We know we have lots of catching up to do but we do have to ask you as per Ontario guidelines to leave the salon after your service so we can limit the amount of people on the premises
*Our reception seating is closed please only 2 guest standing room only in front entrance or you can wait outside for a team member to great you.
*Please follow the instructions of signage around salon and practice safe distancing
* Watch your step causion tape has been placed on the floor where our safty barriers are in place.
* Please do not bring any food or drinks into the salon. Our coffee station will also not be availible
*We love you but we can’t hug you or shake your hand at this time
*We are reducing the number of staff and clients in the salon at one time
* Staff will take temperatures and report daily to manager. If they are not well they will stay home and we will reschedule appointments for that day
* Tangles will be staying in touch with our local health board for updates, inspections and any further guidance needed.
* We will not be able to except any new clients at this time
*W have turned online booking off to allow us to organize scheduling
*We are adding a linen service to help with the increase in laundry
* Please call or email ahead if you dont have an appointment and want to pick up your favorite beauty product the staff will have them ready when you arrive. You can also shop online with pick up or shipping options.
*When in the salon please allow a staff member to pick out items for you and bring to reception for you.
* Clients will be screened prior to booking an appointment and confirming there appointments by email.
* We have increased our half, full foil highlights and babylight services prices by $5.00
* We will be using a salon meaurment scale with every colour service and only charging additional colour fee when we use more then didigated to that colour.
*If you have any questions with our new policy please ask a staff member or manager.
* Tuesday 10am-8pm
* Wendsday 10am-8pm
* Thursday 10am-8pm
* Friday 9am-5pm
* Saturday 9am- 4pm
*Sunday 10am- 5pm ( based on appointments)
*Upon booking an appointment you will be asked a series of health questions If you have a fever or are not feeling well for any reason, please reschedule as soon as possible by calling the salon (905) 953- 8980
*Your email confirmation has a questionnaire please do not come if you are feeling sick no cancellation policy will be enforced. YOU MUST confirm appointment by doing so you are agreeing to the assessment and Tangles policy’s
*We have created a express root colour service package for those who would like to minimize the time spent at Tangles. It includes a colour service a hair cut, hair treatment and wet hair styling product instead of a blowdry service. Please consider requesting this service
* Tangles team members have created a wait list of clients wanting to book an appointment. If you had an appointment canceled you will have priority. If you would like to be added to the wait list please email email@example.com include your first and last name, what services you are requesting, and the current condition of your hair.
* Because of government regulations we are unable to book any services that are preformed on the face this includes, facials, any face waxing, tinting, eyelash services, beard trims. We are happy to put you on a wait list for any of these services. When we know a date that these restrictions have been lifted we will call to schedule your services.
* We recommend Tuesday and Wednesday 10am - 11am and Sunday 10-5 appointments for seniors or hight risk as less staff and customers will be at Tangles during those times.
* We wont be taking any walk in appointments please email or call the salon
* We require client files to be up to date and will be checking your email, phone number and address to ensure accuracy
* There is no cancellation policy at this time. If you need to cancel because you are not feeling well we will reschedule you. Please give us as much time as possible to try to fill the appointment
* PLEASE BE PATIENT We have 3 months worth of appointment to reschedule and less staff and stations that can be used because of the distancing guidelines.
Tangles is now offering an EXPRESS hair colour service for you to be in and out of the salon in an hour for a root colour and haircut. Package includes a conditioning treatment and a wet hair style instead of a blowdry service.
We have added an additional step to keep our clients and staff safe. We have added a HEPA filter to the salon. It includes 3 types of filtration the hepa filter removes fine particles and sanitizes the air. This unit is capable of filtering the entire salon air 30 times in a day.
Our online shopping site has been up and going during coivd 19 and will remain available. It's a great source for all your favorite beauty brands. With pick up and shipping options available.